Job Type: Permanent
Our clients a very well established Financial Services company are currently recruiting for a Website Developer to join their growing team.
As a Website Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites and web application's user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers, in using semantic mark-up language i.e. XTMTL/CSS, to turn their designs into working browser based web pages.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Helping to build functional requirements, technical design and implement application features
* Field questions and solve problems for user support and client service
* Participate in design and code reviews
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by the Systems Developers, with server-side logic
* Building reusable code and libraries for future use
* Minimum 2 years' full time experience in PHP development
* Minimum 2 years' full time experience MySQL database design, optimisation and development (not necessarily a full DBA skillset)
* Excellent knowledge of Integration and exchange protocols (ex. XML, Soap, Json etc.) essential, Must be conversant with both object orient and procedural coding
* Knowledge of website security is desirable
* Basic Unix command line knowledge essential
* Experience working with GIT
In return they offer annual/quarterly bonus, pension scheme, Private medical and dental Insurance, 23 days holiday, birthdays off and more!
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Whether it's the latest jobs or latest news – sign up below to keep up to date.