Technical IFA Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: East London
£31000 - £35000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus
November 22, 2019
IFA, Wealth Management, technical support, administration, ifa administrator,
Phone: 01277 889373
A highly successful, wealth management firm based in London have an exciting opportunity within their adviser support team. This firm are one of the UK's largest independently owned wealth management firms that provide financial advice for high net worth individuals.
The business requires someone who has proven experience of providing technical support to financial advisers and their clients.
- Providing daily technical support to the financial advisers.
- Preparing for client review meetings, i.e quote requests, valuations and fee information
- Submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- Inputting new business proposals
- Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
- Preparing draft recommendations
- Undertaking fund performance comparisons
- Liaising with the Compliance department
- At least 3 years' experience of working for an IFA Firm
- Part diploma qualified - or at least working towards this, R02 is essential
- Sound knowledge of pensions and investment products
As a recognised investor in people this firm offer a modern working environment, along with long a long-term career path. There is a generous salary and benefits package to match.