Asbestos Contracts Manager
Job Type: Permanent
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Package
KH As Contract Man_1567687050
September 5, 2019
Asbestos, Removal, Remediation, Analytical, Non-Licensed, Contracts Manager
My client are currently looking to appoint a Contracts Manager with a minimum of 2 years previous experience to work in and around the Essex, London area.
Salary: £50-£60k Depending upon experience + company vehicle.
As a company my client offer very attractive terms and conditions, which includes competitive salaries, pension, 25 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year
- Planning and managing day to day operations within company standards and policies
- Estimating project costs for asbestos removal projects.
- Ensures a correct Method Statement exists for all jobs.
- Ensures all jobs are planned to make effective use of company employees and resources.
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered within budget and are profitable.
- Ensuring all jobs meet required Health & Safety standards- working closely with Health & Safety department on all compliance issues.
- Ensuring customers, contractors and partners are fully informed of our activities, and that our plans are coordinated with theirs.
- Regular visit sites to monitor standards and compliance.
Desirable candidate qualities:
- Previous operational or Contract Management experience in the asbestos removal industry is essential.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Project and email/internet.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Financial and commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisational skills in being able to multi-task and re-prioritize at frequent intervals.
- Attention to detail.
- Friendly, calm and professional manner.
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence
We`re always on the hunt for outstanding candidates and we love meeting new people! So if this role doesn`t sound like a great fit for you but you like the sound of us, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next role!