Asbestos Contracts Manager
Job Type: Permanent
KH Contracts Manager_1573220320
November 8, 2019
Asbestos, Removal, Remediation, Analytical, Non-Licensed, Contracts Manager
My client are looking to appoint an experienced Contracts Manager with a minimum of 2 years previous experience. The areas covered will be in and around London, across to Slough and the South East.
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience + company vehicle.
My client offer very attractive terms and conditions, which include competitive salaries, pension, 25 days holiday (+ statutory bank holidays) per year
Desirable candidate qualities:
- Previous operational or Contract Management experience in the asbestos removal industry is essential.
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Project and email/internet.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Financial and commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisational skills in being able to multi-task and re-prioritize at frequent intervals.
- Attention to detail.
- Friendly, calm and professional manner.
- Ability to handle pressure and good time-management.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence
- Planning and managing day to day operations within company standards and policies
- Estimating project costs for asbestos removal projects.
- Ensures a correct Method Statement exists for all jobs.
- Ensures all jobs are planned to make effective use of company employees and resources.
- Ensuring all jobs are delivered within budget and are profitable.
- Ensuring all jobs meet required Health & Safety standards- working closely with Health & Safety department on all compliance issues.
- Ensuring customers, contractors and partners are fully informed of our activities, and that our plans are coordinated with theirs.
- Regular visit sites to monitor standards and compliance.
The ideal candidate will be an IT savvy, enthusiastic and experienced person who can hit the ground running and will not be phased by and never decreasing workload !
With SOR experience, Method Statement writing, ability to manage their own workload, prioritise and see works through from order to completion.
We`re always on the hunt for outstanding candidates and we love meeting new people! So if this role doesn`t sound like a great fit for you but you like the sound of us, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next role!