Senior IFA Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
£27000 - £30000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits
August 5, 2022
IFA Administrator. New Business
Phone: 01277 889373
A reputable and well-established Financial Planning firm based near Ipswich currently requires an IFA Administrator, Senior IFA Administrator or Paraplanner to join it's busy, friendly, and vibrant team. It offers a superb overall package and on-going long-term career prospects; you could not ask for a better and nicer working environment. It has provided high-end impartial Financial Advice for over 27 years.
Competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package
IFA ADMINISTRATOR or SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR
IFA Administration support to Advisers to include:
- Preparation of files for annual reviews of client wealth. (Training will be given on using the Plum back-office system that provides the valuations)
- Making appointments and providing support including paying out withdrawals and topping up pension and investment products.
- Help with new business enquiries and processing applications.
- Assisting with preparing letters and reports to clients using Word and learning to use our Report writing Tool that assists advisers and administrators in writing reports
- Talking with clients to provide service and support e.g., sending valuations, handling client queries.
- Use of cash flow tools and research tools like Dynamic Planner, Analytics etc would be useful.
What's in it for you?
- 21 days holiday plus 3 extra days at Xmas, we are negotiable on this if already receiving more and experienced
- Salary and Xmas Bonus
- DIS on 4 x salary basis.
- Company pension with higher contributions by the company at 3% of full pay so above government minimums as based on full earnings not middle band earnings.
- We also use salary sacrifice and gift back the 15.05% employer NI saving to the staff member pension thus increasing our payment significantly above 3% to often 4 or 5% of pay depending on how much the staff member decides to sacrifice.
- Training will be paid for exams to assist in developing skills either as an administrator or to help develop skills as a Para planner or even an adviser if being an adviser in the future is of interest. We support staff in helping them achieve their personal goals.
- Salary will be dependent upon experience and salary would be in the range of £27,000 to £30,000 depending on experience level and knowledge. Xmas bonus is normally between 2% and 5 % of pay and is dependent upon company performance and profitability.