Field Sales (Used Commercial Vehicles)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
January 14, 2022
Phone: 07495 160258
We are currently seeking experienced field sales professionals to join a well established transport client of ours who are specialists within commercial vehicles. The focal aspects of the role will concentrate on selling and promoting their range of Used vehicle commerical products and services across the North East of the UK.
With a competitive package to offer include an excellent commission scheme, this is an excellent opportunity for a self motivated sales focused professional looking for a new and challenging role.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Managing an existing client base across the South East and certain areas within the North East
- Business development across these areas
- Providing a consultative approach to business consumers through the sale of Bus & Coach equipment and products
- Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
- Sell the company range of aftersales products and liaising effectively with the service team
- Asset Finance sector experience would be beneficial however not essential and other finance sectors will be considered
- Experience of selling commercial vehicles such Bus and Coaches would also be a strength but not an essential requirement.
- The right candidate will however need a proven sales record with a history of managing a region successfully
- Ability to demonstrate strong account management skills and maintaining and expanding client business relationships
- Competitive Base salary package dependent on experience (Up to £35,000)
- Excellent Commission potential (£50,000 achievable)
- Internal progression and growth opportunities, working within a leading Transport provider in the commercial vehicle sector