Assistant Accounts Manager
Job Type: Permanent
£39000 - £44000 per annum
February 7, 2020
Business services, P11Ds
Phone: 01277 889373
We are currently dealing with a well-established Accountancy practice based near Bury St Edmunds. They currently have a fantastic opportunity within the company for an Assistant Accounts Manager to join their Business Services team.
You will handle a varied portfolio of businesses including sole traders, educational establishments, professional firms, charities and farms.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Scheduling and conducting client meetings.
- Maintaining up to date records of all client engagements.
- Responsible for producing and reporting management accountants.
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients, handling all queries and assisting with any problems regarding their accounts.
- Producing personal and corporate tax computations for a variety of clients.
To apply for this role you MUST have the following:
- Working knowledge of a variety of accounting packages with a good working knowledge of Word/Excel.
- Previous experience in preparing P11Ds.
- Previous experience in managing a team and junior members of staff. Mentoring and developing team members is desirable.
- Full UK driving license and own car would be beneficial.