Recruitment Consultant - Finance sector
Job Type: Permanent
£25000 - £40000 per annum
March 13, 2020
Recruitment Consultant, Finance
Phone: 01277 889373
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 D.O.E + Commission
PB Recruitment Consultants are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Consultant within our Billericay office.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of different areas including training, sales and business development. We support with staffing in a variety of areas, Finance, Accountancy, Admin Secretarial, Office, HR Legal, Managerial, Asbestos, Demolition and Soft Strip.
If you are a Recruitment Consultant looking to develop your career in any of these areas or if you are happy to join us and build your own desk within a new sector then this is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Benefits of working with PB Recruitment Consultants as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Salary £25,000 * £40,000 D.O.E + Excellent bonus scheme.
- A structured pathway for your career development Contributory pension scheme.
- 2 annual office events per year luxury day / evening
- Beautiful modern office.
- Private office parking 20 days annual leave + 8 public holidays.
The main duties of the Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Source and place suitable candidates to meet client's requirements Identify, progress and convert sales leads Obtain new business opportunities Manage and profitably develop client relationships.
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate's applications are processed efficiently.
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs (vacancies taken, calls made, interviews etc).
- Meet and exceed agreed financial targets.
- Develop and manage client / candidate relationships.
- Ensure that candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times.
- Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in order to consult with candidates and clients.
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates.
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates and clients.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
- Full UK driving license.
- A friendly, warming personality with a good sense of humour Experience within a similar recruitment role.
- Experience within a sales-based role Business development experience.
So, if you want to be working in a successful agency, and have great earning potential, please send your cv through today! Were always on the hunt for outstanding candidates and we love meeting new people! So, if this role doesn't sound like a great fit for you but you like the sound of us, please do get in touch!