Job Type: Permanent
Location: East London
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Comprehensive Benefits, Hybrid
August 5, 2022
Marketing Manager. Service Line Marketing Manager
Phone: 01277 889373
A Finance and Accountancy Group, providing world-leading, specialised administration services currently requires a Senior Marketing Manager to join its growing and inventive marketing team in London (Hybrid / Home based mostly)
This role is of critical importance to its team, facilitating the vital link between its services lines and the marketing function.
It's focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables its clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Alongside this its local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition.
As the Service Line Marketing Manager, you will focus on the Funds service line. You will work extremely closely with its service lines to drive marketing's understanding of the challenges and trends that our prospects face and be able to lead the creation of its value propositions and personas and own the subsequent sales collateral that is created.
You will feed this context into the regional marketing teams, highlighting available opportunities for revenue growth, and influencing the lead generation campaigns marketing designs and executes on a regional and global basis.
Furthermore, you will represent the marketing function during the development of new products and services, inputting into the business case, facilitating client feedback, creating the go-to-market plan, and working with colleagues across the function to execute a successful launch. The role will also lead the creation of new marketing propositions.
The Service Line Marketing Manager will also support internal communications initiatives across the company such as service line knowledge sharing, masterclasses and internal product education and external communication such as service line website pages, profile raising and speaking engagements for subject matter experts and influencing our content strategy.
- Drive marketing's understanding of industry challenges, trends, and predictions.
- Lead the creation of our value propositions and personas.
- Build strong relationships with the service line heads, global sales teams, regional marketing stakeholders and wider senior management, to achieve our goals and help the service lines be successful.
- Lead the development and evolution of our sales collateral library for each service line including, but not limited to, generic presentation decks, case studies and video.
- Develop the service lines case study library to help support and equip our sales teams with the tools and credentials we need to stand out and emphasise our company strengths.
- Own the key service line website pages, optimising them for lead generation.
- Representing the marketing function during the development of new products and services, inputting into the business case, organising client feedback, building the go-to-market plan, and preparing a professional, and successful, launch.
- Lead the development and launch of new marketing propositions, ensuring alignment with wider business, sales, and marketing priorities i.e., FastTrack's.
- Feed 'context' into the regional marketing teams, highlighting available opportunities for revenue growth and influencing the lead generation campaigns run in-region and globally.
- Heavily influence campaign execution assets, from messaging to content to creative.
- Support the internal communications initiatives across the company i.e., Service Line knowledge sharing, masterclasses, internal product launches.
- Work with external communications to raise the profile of Subject Matter Experts through news article or content pieces, or speaker engagements via conferences or webinars
- Influence our content strategy, including our 'Hero' pieces of content such as white papers or Thought Leadership.
- Working with external communications to develop relationships with key industry analysts, ensuring we are positioned strongly in relevant reports.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or communication preferred
- Proven experience in portfolio, horizontal, vertical, industry or product marketing
- Knowledge of professional services industries in funds is a must. Knowledge in accounting, CoSec, capital markets or private wealth is a good to have
- Professional level written and verbal English communication skills is essential
- Good presentation skills
- Innovative and out-of-the box thinker who likes to challenge the status quo
- Diligent, 'can do', proactive attitude, willing to roll the sleeves up and get involved
- Ability to build relationships and rapport with senior stakeholders
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple demands in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Previous experience of working within a matrixed environment would be an advantage
What we offer
They offer a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. It provides you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies.
Its International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad.
It offers a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.